off

AIS Innovation Centre to develop computational thinking

Asian International School (AIS), Colombo, in partnership with IgniterSpace and Create Lab of Singapore, last week unveiled its “AIS Innovation Centre” aimed at augmenting computational thinking and creative problem solving in students. The Centre will house facilities for...
Posted On 16 Oct 2017
off

Digital Disruption: IQ leads the charge in Sri Lanka

For the first time in Sri Lanka, Innovation Quotient -IQ- is bridging the gap between human insight, applied creativity and technical capability. And it’s bringing these solutions to top corporates, businesses and start-ups around the country. Sri Lanka’s digital transformation...
Posted On 16 Oct 2017
off

Acer launches Intel’s 8th gen CPU based Notebooks in Sri Lanka – Aspire E5, Swift 3, Spin 5, Swift 5 and Switch 7 Black Edition

Founded in 1976, Acer is now one of the world’s top ICT companies with a presence in over 160 countries around the world. As Acer looks into the future, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software and services will fuse with one another to open up new possibilities...
Posted On 16 Oct 2017
off

Insights Celebrate A Decade in Advertising

Insights Advertising, an integrated marketing and communications agency completed their tenth year of successful operations in the field of creative solutions in media. Founded by four creative heads; Nalin, Indu, Chaminda and Sharman  in September 2007, their dream of expanding...
Posted On 16 Oct 2017
off

Maersk Line’s , “Milan Maersk” one of the world’s largest ships, to call on Colombo on 17th of October

The world’s largest container shipping company Maersk Line, with a presence in Sri Lanka for more than 25 years, continues to invest in Sri Lanka and contribute to its economy by bringing some of the latest and largest ships to Colombo These megaships provide efficiencies and...
Posted On 16 Oct 2017
off

Iconic Galaxy’s innovative 30:70 payment scheme receives overwhelming response; offer open till 31st October for prospective home-buyers

Leading infrastructure and property developer, Iconic Developments Ltd, developers of the upcoming Iconic Galaxy project, announced that its unique payment plan which enables buyers to pay only 30% of the purchase price during construction and the remaining 70% on completion of...
Posted On 16 Oct 2017

ETIHAD AIRWAYS GIVES FUTURE PILOT EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates – Earlier this month, six year old Adam Mohammad Amer of Egyptian-Moroccan origin, surprised pilots onboard an Etihad Airways flight from Morocco to Abu Dhabi by giving detailed procedural accounts of aircraft operating systems and demonstrating a...
Posted On 16 Oct 2017
off

Fairway English Creative Writing Workshop 2017

Fairway Holdings will conduct its second English Creative Writing Workshop on the 3rd and 4th   of November 2017 at the Lakshman Kadirgamar Institute of International Relations and Strategic Studies. This workshop follows in the wake of the highly successful first Fairway English...
Posted On 16 Oct 2017
off

Qantas and Emirates partnership update

· Airlines apply to regulators to extend partnership until 2023 · Submission includes adjustments to trans-Tasman services · Co-ordinated route changes improve connectivity and schedule choice across combined network Qantas and Emirates have announced additional network changes...
Posted On 16 Oct 2017
off

VLCC Assists the Fight against Central Obesity

VLCC Wellness founded by Vandana Luthra in 1989 is a wellness services center operating on a large scale across eleven countries and over three hundred locations all over the globe. VLCC offers a wide range of services specializing in scientific weight management solutions, skin...
Posted On 16 Oct 2017

‘Dialog Ridma Reyak 2017’ Musical Extravaganza takes Centerstage on 29th October

More than fifty renowned industry greats to take to stage this year   For the second consecutive year, premier telecommunication service provider, Dialog Axiata PLC, will support the much-anticipated musical extravaganza ‘Ridma Reyak’ on the 29th of October, 2017 at the BMIC...
Posted On 16 Oct 2017
off

Hayleys Tours signs on as official travel partner for IRONMAN 70.3 Colombo

Leading Sri Lankan travel solutions provider, Hayleys Tours will serve as Official Travel Partner to the internationally famed triathlon, IRONMAN 70.3, set to take place in Colombo on the 25th of February 2018. Serving as the qualifying round for triathletes seeking to compete in...
Posted On 16 Oct 2017