Enterprise CRM with AI Capabilities
SimpleCRM a company that is operating in the CRM space since 2014, has been evolving in every aspect of its solution in order to stay current and updated with the everchanging demands of the customers as well as the industry in general.
Banking on the success story of deploying its flagship solution at a number of premier Banks and Insurance companies in the Asia Pacific region, SimpleCRM constantly has been listening to its customers and is ready to embrace the new decade with an edition that is ready to serve its current and future customers with a more intuitive and sophisticated solution that can sit at the forefront of any organization ready to provide their customers with an unparalleled experience.
SimpleWorks team has leveraged its solution and their significant CRM implementation expertise to deliver a faster, secure, comprehensive and modern support centre automation solution for the banking, financial services and insurance sector and is excited to announce its newest release of, AI-powered CRM solution to help organizations automate and optimize sales, customer support and marketing operations.
SimpleCRM is equipped with advanced capabilities such as
- Advanced Digital Marketing- Organizations can now design, execute, and monitor multi-channel campaigns that allows them to reach out to the right audience at the right time via the most effective channels.
- Automated Sales Processes- Embed the techniques of industry best practises of sales processes that can empower the lead to cash flow with automation that allows the agents to be more effective and efficient
- eKYC & Digital Customer On-Boarding. Dramatically reduce the time and costs associated with on boarding new customers with eKYC and Digital Account Opening solution. The AI enabled eKYC solution is powered with a combination of state-of-the-art capabilities such as Liveness detection, Facial recognition, fake IDs checks, OCR, Realtime validation with AML/Blacklist databases, OTP and ultimately signing off with a digital signature.
- Intelligently Automated Customer service. Resolve service requests and claims promptly and efficiently, while also delivering targeted up-sell and cross-sell offers with sentiment analysis built-in with AI capabilities
- Advanced Business Process Management (BPM)- with an intuitive drag and drop interface SimpleCRM’s advanced BPM tool is now being utilized to optimize key business processes that helps to define, monitor and abreast of its internal process and SLA’s intact.
SimpleCRM’s Country-Manager for Sri Lankan operations, Mr. Zameer Ahmed, further explains, “SimpleCRM is consistently expanding its product portfolio to add deeper AI/ML, RPA and other Intelligent Automation capabilities at the outset of a data driven economy, with a vision to stay ahead of its competitors.”
Customers in Sri Lanka includes Hatton National Bank PLC (HNB), Union Assurance, Ceylinco Life, FairFirst insurance, and Commercial Bank PLC and is looking to embark on this journey of onboarding new customer to the elite list.
SimpleCRM is an ISO 27001:2013 certified technology company that provides enterprise-class, highly scalable and cost-effective CRM and AI-Based solutions for mid-sized and large enterprises across the Asia Pacific. The solution portfolio consists of fast and scalable solutions for lead management, contact centre automation, digital marketing, enterprise mobility, Customer360 dashboards, as well as, AI-based chatbots, AI-based claims processing, and AI-based predictive analytics.. SimpleCRM is headquartered in Singapore and operates through its subsidiary in India along with a sales & support office in Sri Lanka.